OUR PACKAGING SERVICES ARE PERFORMED in ISO class 7 environments by our experienced assemblers. Our team can help with both the design and testing of your medical device packaging. Processes are strictly monitored and controlled to safely and securely protect your device. We also coordinate testing and validate packaging under a proven quality system.
Our packaging services feature:
- Use of desiccants and gas purging
- Temperature indicators
- Cards, coils, and trays
- Tyvek®, nylon, foil, and combination pouches
- Pouch and tray sealing
- Shippers, single packs, and multi-packs
- Labeling including IFUs, bar codes, piggyback labels, etc.
- Packaging conversion for humidity control post-EtO sterilization
APPLYING THE LATEST IN LABELING AND PACKAGE testing controls, Medical Murray’s services provide a high level of traceability at each step. We also offer in-house print labeling capabilities, including barcoding, performed by our experienced team. Our comprehensive package testing services guarantee the integrity of your device packaging to ensure that it remains sterile until the point of use. We look forward to working with you on all your diverse packaging requirements.
Testing support services consist of:
- In-line seal testing
- Packaging integrity validation
- Accelerated and real time age testing
- Distribution and transit testing