OUR ADVANCED MOLDING TECHNOLOGY, processes, and expertise allow Medical Murray the ability to build world-class catheters and intricate componentry all under one roof. By offering multiple technologies in medical device manufacturing, we provide a competitive edge and help you to achieve program objectives on time and within budget.
Medical Murray’s core competency and expertise in nano-molding components as small as .1 mm3 and up to 5 cc is achieved with refined equipment and processes that provide fast controlled injection and short materials residence time. Our injection molding and over-molding technology provides the ability to create sub micro-sized parts and components that require high precision and accuracy manufactured in dedicated class 7 clean room environments.
Our molding services include:
- Luer molding
- Catheter tip molding
- Multi-resin molding
- Catheter insert molding and catheter over-molding
- LSR parts that can be molded onto many different substrates
- Various materials including PEEK, silicone rubber, polyurethane, etc.
- Projects that other molders cannot or will not do!
Examples of our tooling capabilities include:
- 3D printed or aluminum tooling allowing for small volumes, quickly
- SS molds and stocked inserts for quick builds and future production
- Custom mold base with stocked inserts for verification builds and production
- 420 Hardened SS molds for long-term high quality manufacturing
Full Scale Production
For parts that have gone through the development process, the knowledge and
procedures will be incorporated into the production tooling and manufacturing process.
The processes are then
documented to yield a part that consistently meets the part requirements.
All production takes place in our ISO certified class 7 clean rooms offering multiple molding
- Custom Sesame machines for silicone rubber, bioabsorbable, and thermoplastic small parts
- Sumitomo and Boy screw injection machines for micro molding
- 35 ton Vertical vertical injection for up to 6 cc parts
Support equipment for additional part requirements include:
- Moisture analyzer and moisture control
- FTIR analyzer
- Vision system
- Pad printing