MEDICAL MURRAY SPECIALIZES IN PERFORMING the testing and certification required for your medical device's critical performance and safety.
Whether you are looking for mechanical and functional testing, process and product validations, or market comparison studies, our engineering team can assist with your important testing requirements and get your medical device prepared for regulatory submission. Testing may be performed either in conjunction with the regulatory process or as a standalone project.
We also develop customized testing programs to meet your specific medical device requirements, and provide the attention to detail and quantifiable results you can count on.
Our onsite laboratories feature an extensive inventory of testing equipment to provide the accurate data and analysis you require.
Our testing services include:
- Catheter testing (ISO 10555)
- Radiopacity testing (ASTM F640-12)
- Simulated use with optional flow model
- Development performance testing
- Luer testing (ISO 594, Part 1 and 2)
- Small bore connector testing (ISO 80369, Part 3 and 7)
- Hypodermic syringe testing (ISO 7886-1)
- Flow testing (ASTM F623)
- Aging testing (ASTM 1635)
- FTIR analysis
- Balloon testing
- Package integrity testing
- Moisture analysis
- Shelf life testing
At Medical Murray, we utilize standard ISO, ASTM or FDA methods. All testing is performed according to pre-approved protocols, and conforms with required ISO and FDA standards.